Order Today, Ships Today!
Inductive Proximity Capacitive Proximity Fiber Optic
NE W! Round Body
Photoelectric Sensors Encoders Limit Switchs
Research, price, and buy at:
Wenglor OPT series short and long range laser distance measuring sensors
are ideal for applications requiring accurate distance information up to
100 meters. These laser sensors return a measured value independent of
the object’s material, color, or brightness.
• Class 1 and 2 lasers available
• Sensing ranges from 30 to 660mm, at up to 1,500 scans
• 4-20 mA / 0-10 VDC analog signal plus contamination/error
• High resolution down to 8 μm (analog scalable down
to 5mm range)
• High speed response times down to 660 μs
• Low-cost model with switching outputs only,
60-660mm sensing distance
OPT short-range diffuse laser distance sensors use
high-resolution CMOS line array technology.
• Class 1 and Class 2 lasers available
• 4-20 mA / 0-10 VDC analog signal plus switching output
on most models
• Low-cost unit with switching output only, up to 3m
OPT long-range photoelectric sensors use the transit
time measurement principle to measure the distance
between the sensor and the object.