the #1 value in automation
Order Today, Ships Today!
See our Web site for details and restrictions. © Copyright 2014 AutomationDirect, Cumming, GA USA. All rights reserved. 1-800-633-0405
you need them, we’ve got great prices on them!
Motors Motors Motors
Research, price, buy at:
Permanent Magnet DC Motors
Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) electric motors from 1/31 up to
2 HP are built tough for demanding applications. Motors 1/3 HP and
above feature a space-saving design with a NEMA 56C flange and
removable mounting base.
Ironhorse DC motors start at $70.
• Rolled steel frame
• 1/31 to 2 HP
• Electrically reversible
• Compatible with SCR (thyristor) DC drives
• 56C motors available in TEFC enclosures with 90VDC or
• NEW! Small motors (under 1/4 HP) available with TENV
enclosures in 24, 90 or 180VDC
Industrial Grade DC Gearmotors
IRONHORSE parallel and right-angle shaft DC gearmotors
are designed for use on unfiltered SCR ( Thyristor) type
rectified AC input. They may also be used with PWM (pulse
width modulated) type DC adjustable speed drives, and in
across-the-line applications. These gearmotors are high
quality, industrial duty with good torque output ratings.
Ironhorse DC gearmotors start at $146.
• Available in 12, 24, and 90 VDC
• From 1/19 to 1/5 HP
• 386:1 to 10:1 gear ratios
• Models with parallel or right-angle gear shafts
• TENV enclosure
• IP40 environmental rating
• Class F insulation
• SCR rated
• Externally replaceable brushes
• Dynamically balanced armature
• Reversible design
• 18-inch leads, or junction box
with 8-inch leads
• Can be mounted in any orientation
• UL recognized (E365956),
& 6$;FHUWLo;HG;;;;;;;;;;;5R+ 6
• Made in the USA
Cast Iron Premium
Rolled steel general