2001 Marcus Ave.
Introducing the only rechargeable lithium ion battery designed
for long-term use and extreme temperatures.
From Tadiran, manufacturer of the world’s longest lasting lithium batteries,
comes the world’s toughest rechargeable lithium ion battery, the TLI Series.
These powerful little workhorses are able to…
• operate and recharge in extreme temperatures -40°C to 85°C (storage to 90°C)
• deliver high pulses (5A for AA cell)
• offer lower self-discharge (under 5% per year)
• recharge more times ( 5,000 cycles)
• provide longer operating life ( 20 years)
Available in AA and AAA diameters, TLI is not your standard consumer
rechargeable battery and is recommended only for the toughest assignments.
Contact us today to see if TLI lithium ion rechargeable cells are right for you.