Order Today, Ships Today!
Selectable LEDs for oF, oC
and three individual alarm LEDs
Simple navigation with pushbutton programming
or use our FREE downloadable software to program
and monitor SOLO controllers (requires RS-485 communications)
Process and temperature controllers are powerful process
control tools, but they offer very simple operation.
Process controllers take a signal from a temperature device,
such as a thermocouple or RTD, or from a pressure/ flow/ level
sensor, and maintain a setpoint using an output signal.
• Choose from any of the 4 standard DIN sizes, each with a dual
4-digit, 7-segment display for Process Variable and Setpoint
• Dual output control ideal for heating/cooling loops
• Built-in Autotuning (A T) function with PID control for fast
and easy startups
• Universal inputs on all controllers, including T/C, R TD, mA,
mV and DC voltage
; v; )OH[LEOH;FRQ WURO;PRGHV;WR;o; W;\RXU;SURFHVV;LQFOXGH; 3,';
• AC and DC powered versions available
• IP65 environmental rating (when mounted in appropriate enclosures)
• FREE software that’s easy to use and intuitive, with a GUI that
makes controller setup a breeze.
SOLO® process controllers from AutomationDirect offer
you outstanding features at great direct prices
Sensors Current Sensors
Control your process,
AND your bottom line
Research, price, and buy at: